So you think your pooch is pretty cute, and I totally agree! (that's why I'm a pet photographer!) and why your dog has his own instagram.
But your insta feed is starting to look the same of Max in the same spots of the house. Spice up your instagame by trying different backgrounds!
I'm a pet photographer and am sharing my favourite beautiful places to shoot in Hobsonville, Auckland.
- Catalina Bay farmers market: I love the steps with the stone wall feature to add visual interest. You can't go wrong with gramming anywhere around the walkway or a nice view (photo).
- Tree lined footpath: You know the 100m stretch between Catalina Cafe and the playground? Do you even live in the area if you haven't thought of taking a photo there?
- Yellow footbridge across the highway: All the lines will give your photos a high fashion feel. The bright yellow color is a bonus magnet for likes. You'll see it from the Hobsonville Bowling Club.
- Hobsonville Marina: visit for a nautical feel.
- Luckens Reserve: the tall trees remind me of something from a Dr Suess story. Paired with our NZ blue sky it's a recipe for perfect pictures.
DM me @yellowlabpetphoto if you have a gorgeous spot I should know about. I might reward you with a gift voucher.
*Mention this editorial when you book your and your pooch's photoshoot to receive $200 print credit!