Guys, sometimes something crummy happens and you might feel down. You're faced with two options: 1. change your mood or 2. stay miserable for the rest of the day. When I just absolutely have to turn my day around, these are the places I visit online to get out of a funky mood quickly:
- I visit our Instagram page. It is my happy place. I love to see my smiley little boy's face. I particularly love the videos where I hear him laugh. Until you have a child of your own, you won't understand just how beautiful one's child's laugh is. It is the most beautiful thing in the world.
- The animated gifs on Daddy Newbie ALWAYS make me laugh out loud.
- A great source of smiles for me is Youtube. This is guaranteed to work for you, Taylor Swift's goat version of Trouble is HILARIOUS!
- If that doesn't make you crack a smile, and life is too much, watch this monkey pass out.
- Songs that cheer me up lately: Taylor Swift's Shake it off, Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass, I also love Mary Lambert's Secrets. Have you seen this epic patty cake song?
What do you do to get yourself in a good mood?
PS For more laughs, read this post about silly jokes.
PPS Looking for a fun afternoon where we're guaranteed to make you smile? Drop us a beer/coffee call to organize a super, seismic, special mood changing, life altering, 100% drooling good, fun shoot at Yellow Lab facebook page or grab our phone number or email address on our contact page. Bring on the fun!