Hi friends, Salomé here. Here's eleven fun facts you don't know about me so you can get to know, like and trust the girl behind the camera more.
- I used to think The Cranberries, Live and Tracy Chapman was just the best. Today, I'm loving Taylor Swift and Mary Lambert.
- I love runny eggs, but can never make them myself. I always overcook it and I never get around to going out and treating myself to an eggs royale.
- If I have more than two cups of coffee a day I start to feel jittery.
- My favorite things to eat are seafood and any other savory things. I'm a sucker for Flings.
- I love bubblegum milkshakes.
- When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a newsreader like Marietta Kruger. Today, my day job is as an info graphics artist for the biggest news agency south of the pyramids.
- I used to paint oil paintings. In my final year of art school one of my paintings were chosen for the yearbook cover. :-)
- One of my favorite celebrities are Meg Ryan. Probably because if a fairy godmother had to swing a magic wand and put me in Hollywood, I'd like to be Meg Ryan. (Because of the movie City of Angels I thought "Seth" was the prettiest name for a little boy.)
- I have a green thumb when I apply myself. Actually, as we speak, I have a veggie garden growing spinach, strawberries, bay leave, olives, lettuce and a few weeds.
- I can't commit to a favorite color. I love them all. Not equally, but I love them all.
- I have always thought yellow to be the happiest color of them all. Since starting Yellow Lab, I've been obsessed with buying things in a yellow variation. The latest purchases include a Fujifilm instant camera and "sun kisses" yellow nail polish.
- BONUS POINT!! I feel like the happiest time in my life has been the past year till now. Since becoming a mommy I'm more courageous and frequently step outside my comfort zone. Jono, hubby, thank you for believing in me.
PS Please leave a comment and say hi! I'd love to know who read this post!