This week's been another particularly busy one, so it's super hard to get up and at 'em in the mornings. Alas, I have a lot to smile about. In no particular order, here are things that recently cheered me up:
- Finding this graffiti'ed wall in Johannesburg. I can't wait to go back. Just IMAGINE the family shoots one can do here.
- Hubs looked after the bubs and I got some time to myself to do a little retail therapy. It helps that I had extra spending money ;-)
- We are receiving so many nice comments on Annerien's pet shoot from my fellow Squarespace photograpers. Thanks guys!
- For the first time in my life, I won a competition! I won three cases of mixed craft beers from League of Beers for myself and they gave a case each to three of my friends. How cool?! This was the photo we entered.
- We ticked off a major thing on the to do list (thanks Jono!). Yellow Lab no longer uses a gmail address but we have our own uber professional @yellowlab address. If YOU want to be one of the first people to email us, please send your love notes ;-) or photography booking requests to email@example.com.
- (I know I said 5 things, but here's a bonus point) This little fella is so cute, I listened to his entire song..... TWICE!
I'd love to hear, what cheered you up this week? Any funny/ cool videos to share?
PS for more happiness, read here.
PPS Do you want to remember a happy time with your family? If you'd like, Yellow Lab can photograph you and yours so that you will remember this time in your life forever. Don't delay. Give us a call or drop us an email today. You won't regret it.